Tuesday, November 1, 2022

October WIPocalypse

 Question of the Month: Do you prefer Halloween or Christmas stitching?

I guess I prefer Christmas stitching.  I have one Christmas project in my rotation.  I just pick projects that catch my eye.  I would stitch Halloween if I saw a project that caught my eye. 

Here is what I have been stitching on in October:

Crane Paradise 506 stitches

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom 4,394 stitches. I had large sections of one color so made some good progress.  Hit the halfway for this page.

Freedom.  Almost done with the cross stitching.  Then lots of backstitching.  Possible finish for 2022?

Butterfly Fairy Night 162 stitches.  I struggle on.

To Everything There is a Season 322 stitches

Jolly Snowman 160 stitches

Hodge Podge Soup all of the cross stitching is done and I have begun the backstitching.  I will continue working on this one until it is done.

Give Thanks to God Sampler.  I have started on the bottom half.

Owl #5 336 stitches.  I have one more flower and a little branch to go.  I need to get this one fully finished before the holidays.  Usually during the Holidays there are baby announcements.

In October I stitched for 30 days.

For November I plan to finish Hodge Podge Soup, Owl #5.  Continue stitching on Dandelion Fairy Kingdom and a few other projects as they catch my eye.  No more new starts for 2022.

I need to start working on kitting up my new starts for 2023.












2 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank-you for the comment on my blog - I've been following you for several years now and I love your journey on your projects, they are so great. Can't wait to see the finishes you have planned for November.

Katie said...

Beautiful work on everything. Have a wonderful November.