Saturday, January 4, 2020

WIPocalypse 2020

I have participated in Wipocalypse since 2012.  I enjoy seeing everyones progress and watching my progress.

I work full time, spend time with my father in the nursing home and working on remodeling our house with my new husband.  I never have enough time to do what I need/want to do.

I tend to stitch large and/or full coverage pieces.  I don't get alot of finishes as I am a slow stitcher.

I have more stash than I will ever be able to do in a lifetime.  I usually just buy more floss and fabric for my projects.

For 2020 I want to stitch every day, finish Little Fairies at Play and stitch 20,000 stitches.  Finishing Faces of Faery 90 would be a bonus.

I have several projects kitted and might add a new start for 2020.

I have updated my Wipocalypse 2020 page with starting photos of each of my projects.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck with your 2020 goals!

Kaisievic said...

I'm sure that you will have a successful stitching year, best of luck.

jocondine said...

Stitch every day is a great goal, can't wait to see your progress. Bonne année 2020 !

Amy Davidson said...

Your WIPs are lovely. I love your "stitch every day" goal. I try to stitch every day because it makes me happy and find myself out of sorts if too many days have gone by and I haven't had the time to stitch. Looking forward to seeing your progress.