Monday, July 25, 2016

WIPocalypse July

 I worked on 3 projects this month.  Freedom by Joan Elliott. Finished the E and started the D.
 Still plugging away on page 9 of Little Fairies at Play with the goal of finishing this page before the end of the year.
Closing in our my first page finish for Faces of Faery 90.

One more week then I leave on vacation.  Taking a project with me.  In the past I have taken Summer Sensation and gotten sick on both trips that I had it packed as my travel project.  So I will be leaving it at home and taking Garden of Faith Hope Love.

6 comments:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great stitching you're making great progress.

Suz said...

Nice progress! :)

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Have a great vacation. Don't get sick!

Heather said...

Beautiful progress :)

OhSewCrafty said...

Great progress, love the Freedom project, never seen that before. Have a wonderful vacation!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your vacation. I sure hope you do not get sick on this one!!!! Happy travels, happy stitching!!!!!