Sunday, July 31, 2016

I worked on Summer Sensation this past week.  Finished another flower.

It has been so hot here I have not mowed my lawn in 3 weeks.  I have been waiting for a cool day and have not found one yet.

My daughter gave us free tickets to the Brickyard 400.  So we spent last Sunday at the Indianapolis Speedway. Tempatures were 92 but with humidity it felt like 108.  I wish all of the sweating led to weight loss.  But it didn't.

One more week of work (and lots of overtime) and then I leave on vacation.  I will pick one of my smaller projects to take with me.

3 comments:

Rhona said...

Beautiful flowers! Hope you have a great vacation.

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Mom said we are basically just mowing the weeds not the grass haha. It's been so miserable hot. I can't wait for fall. Beautiful progress on the flowers.

Heather said...

Lovely progress have fun on your vacation!