Sunday, February 2, 2014

 I worked on Little Fairies at Play this past week.  Making good progress on page 5. 1238 stitches this week for a total of 31,724.  I really enjoy working on this one.  Good thing as it looks like I have a few more years ahead of me before it will be finished.

We still have alot of snow on the ground.  Yesterday it got up to 35 degrees and we had a mix of rain snow with mostly rain in the afternoon.  It lowered the piles of snow some but it did not disappear.  Then overnight we got more snow.  All of this weather is good for stitching as I can't do anything else outside.

I did go to Hobby Lobby yesterday as I had Christmas gift cards to use.  I got some paint to freshen up my outdoor frogs.  I hope to start working on them next weekend.  I also picked up a skein each of all of the DMC varigated floss, some felt, paint brushes and some jewelry tid bits.


1 comment:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

You got the same type of weather that we did over the weekend. I only live about an hour away from you.

It sounds like you had a good time at Hobby Lobby. Good for you.

Your WIP is looking great.

Have a Beautiful Day
Linda K, Railroad