Sunday, June 23, 2013

WIPocalypse June

 I didn't get much stitching done this month.  I did work on Cat Cushion which had alot of frogging done.
 And Little Fairies at Play got some attention.
 I was also bad and during the Father's Day sale at HAED bought 2 more patterns - QS Red Maple Fairy and
Faces of Faery 93.  When I will ever have time to stitch all of these I don't know.  But these are much smaller with only 6 pages each.
And I just finished up another week on In the Garden.  The butterfly is back stitched.  Still alot of back stitching to go.  Hope to finish this one this year.

3 comments:

Cath said...

Lovely. The Red Maple Fairy is on my wish list . I'm debating on getting her now while the sale is on . Hmmm.

SoCal Debbie said...

Fairies at Play and In the Garden are so pretty! I love the backstitching. Your cat looks so bright and colorful!

I found the link for your blog on Measi's WIPocalypse post.

Marcy said...

These are some great projects. I love the kitty pillow.