Sunday, January 9, 2011


Worked on Butterfly Fairies Day this past week.  Not much progress as I still don't have my stitching area back.  Today I will take the tree down and get things back to normal.  I do plan on popping out to get groceries and pick up some needed floss for some of the projects I have kitted up.  (I have a coupon from Michaels).

I won't get too much stitching in this week as I go to Rochester NY for work on Friday and will not return til late Monday.  Then I will play catch up on all of my household chores.

DD is back at college.  Enjoyed her stay and must now get used to her being gone again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Butterfly Fairies is so beautiful. Your doing well.

I know what you mean about not getting much stitching in. I keep finding things I have to get done before I sit and stitch.

(((Hugs))) to you missing your DD.

SnowySticher said...

she is beautiful

Terri said...

Looks great so far. Cannot wait to see more :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sooo pretty! I've got this one in my stash!

Ziggyeor said...

Ohh she's beautiful!