Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This past week I worked on Stencil Alphabet.  I really like the colors in this one.  I had to leave for Rochester NY early Friday morning so did not get my full week of stitching in.  It was cold in Rochester.  It took me all day to get home on Monday.  I spent most of the day in Rochester's airport reading my book.  Chicago's airport was closed for a few hours.  By the time I got to Chicago I had missed my flight to Ft. Wayne.  I got re-booked on the last flight of the night and landed in Ft. Wayne at 11:30pm.  I am glad to be back home and get back to my stitching.  I did read 2 books while I was gone and have almost finished a 3rd book.

This week I have an empty slot in my rotation and I am starting a new project today - Reading is Magic by Barbara Ana.  I will be starting as soon as I finish the laundry and grocery shopping.  Then it is back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

SnowySticher said...

lovely piece

Ziggyeor said...

Love the alpha colors! Yeah for Reading time!