Sunday, June 28, 2020

WIPocalypse June

The question this month is checking in to see how we are doing with our six month progress.

My main goal for 2020 was to finish Little Fairies at Play.  I did that in May and I now have it back from the framer and hanging up in my bedroom

I also wanted to finish up Faces of Faery 90.  I pulled it out from time out and frogged out all of the black I had in the wrong spot (about 400 stitches).  I did move forward stitching on this one. I am going to work on it each month with the hope of finishing by the end of 2020.

I worked some more on Crane Paradise my new start in May

Then I pulled out Butterfly Fairy Night and gave it some attention

I continued working on the Weekends on Dandelion Fairy Kingdom and hope to finish page 3 in July
And then I had a new start for my Birthday Toadally Romantic.  Here is what it will look like when done
And here is where I got to
Here are my Orts

I did get some stash when I picked up my framing

I was going to make this one my Birthday Start but I am still thinking about the floss colors.  Maybe I will start it in July.
I was at Michaels and found this frame for $6.  It is an 8x10. I went thru my finished pieces and found that most of my finishes are larger than 8x10.  This one fit so I laced and framed it myself.  It is a little crooked but the lacing is tight and wrinkle free so I didn't want to undo it.

So far in 2020 I have managed to stitch on all of my WIPs at least once.

I am also teaching my new nephew in law to stitch.

Thats about it for this month. 







2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow fantastic progress this month!!

Lily Allen said...

wow.Nice.Really fantastic progress this month!
clipping path