Sunday, March 31, 2019

WIPocalypse March

This month my main focus piece was Little Fairies at Play so that I could finish up page 15.  I did that on 3/10/19
I still needed to complete 1,200 stitches for the Full Coverage challenge so  I started on page 16.  I got my stitches done and put this one away until April.

Since I was done early this month I pulled out Bless our Harvest. I did not  stitch every day but made some good progress on it.

I made a stop at my local LNS as I was running out of some colors on Little Fairies at Play.  While there I went thru their clearance area and found this chart that I saw either on Just Keep Stitching with Steph and Pam or Sunshine Stitchers.  It had a chart for a Bumble in it and my sister collects bumbles.



 

 Here is my progress on the Bumble Ornament

This new pattern also caught my eye.  I like the woodie wagon with the camper
Then I also got the needed floss and a small piece of light blue aida that I am stitching the Bumble on.


On our anniversary my husband and I went to a large antique mall in Maumee OH.  There I found these 2 books


I have not discovered any new designers but I am watching Floss Tube now which is exposing me to different designers than I would normally pay attention to.







2 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on the page finish with Fairies. Looking great!! Bless Our Harvest looks great too. I need to get my pieces to Stitch N Frame to be framed. I'm sure I won't walk out empty handed either haha. Great work on Bumble. Too cute. Happy Anniversary!

The Crafty Princess said...

Beautiful work on Fairies and nice job on achieving the page finish. Great new stash too. I hope you and hubby had a lovely time on your anniversary.

xo Alicia