Sunday, April 29, 2018

April WIPocalypse

My new rotation seems to be working.  I am working on Little Fairies at  Play on the weekends until I get my 1,200 stitches in.  During the week I have picked a WIP to work on.  Last month I worked on Faces of Fairie 90 and made some good progress.

Then for April I switched to Butterfly Fairy Night.  I last worked on this one in March 2017.  I feel I did make good progress on it but it is going slow as it is on evenweave which I am not used to.  So I stitch some and pick some out as the X's get out of alignment.  Here is my progress at the end of the month:

On Little Fairies at Play I got my required stitches in 1,435.  And here is where I am at now.

This is page 12 and it is moving right along.

Here is my orts.  I tamped them down after this picture.

Question of the Month - What is your oldest WIP.  It is Little Fairies at Play started back in 2011.

For May I will be stitching on Freedom by Joan Elliott.  I haven't worked on this one since Dec 2016.  Hoping to make good progress.  I am going on vacation for 10 days and will take this project with me.  Since I will be gone for 2 weekends and not able to work on Little Fairies at Play I am going to work on that one during the first week of May to get a good start on my 1,200 stitches.




2 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Enjoy your vacation!

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow you have so many lovely projects on the go. I'm glad your rotation is working. I'm constantly tweaking it but finally think I found my happy place with it. Looking forward to your progress.
xo Alicia