Saturday, December 26, 2015

Wipocalypse December

 I worked on Little Fairies at Play.  Moving right along on page 8.
 Also got some time in on Butterfly Fairy Night.
And Summer Sensation got worked on also this month.

So looking back on my stitching journey for 2015.  I did finish a few small pieces:





And I started four most of which will not be finished in 2016.  I do hope to have one finish in 2016. I also have one new planned start of another HAED.  They are very addictive.  I also hope to stitch a few more small pieces.  I have to have some finishes for 2016. 

I have 6 active WIPs in my rotation.  Since I am working on Little Fairy at Play every other week, some of my pieces do not get very much attention.  This is slowing down my progress.  I want to start more projects but need to re-think how I will handle a bigger rotation.

I will update my pictures on my WIPocalypse 2015 page at the end of next week. I might make some progress on one of my wips before 1/1/16.

I appreciate all of the nice comments everyone has made throughout 2015.  I also enjoy reading everyones blogs.  Looking at everyone's stitching progress inspires me to keep going.



10 comments:

Heather said...

Everything looks great! I'm trying to decide how to introduce new pieces as well

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous designs. x

Rachel said...

I love watching all of your projects grow and am now curious as to which HAED you wish to add to your rotation. Good luck with your stitchy plans for 2016. I'll still be stalking you! :)

Annie said...

I've enjoyed watching all your beautiful projects come to life this past year, and am looking forward to watching them grow even more. Also looking forward to seeing what you'll be adding.
Happy New Year!

Katie said...

Beautiful progress and great finishes! I wish you lots of X's in 2016!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I just love all of your WIP's...they are really great.....Your finishes are so darn cute and so beautiful. Congratulations on your finishes....

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Brigitte said...

You have some great projects on the go. And the smalls that you finished during the year are all so lovely, too.

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Great work on all your projects =) I'm looking forward to follow your work in 2016 =)

OhSewCrafty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OhSewCrafty said...

Little fairies is definitely coming along! I admire your dedication to the huge charts. The Joyous Noel finish is very sweet, too. I look forward to following your progress in 2016.