Saturday, April 4, 2015

April WIPocalypse

Since the last new moon I did get to work on all 3 of my projects.

 Little Fairies at Play.  Moving right along.  I still have today and tomorrow to work on it before moving on to the next project.
 Butterfly Fairy Night.  This one is up next. 
Folk Santa.  All of the cross stitching is done and I have started on the back stitching.  Hoping for a finish the next time it is up.

We were to talk about what specialty stitches do we enjoy.  I have not done alot of projects with specialty stitches.  So I don't have any favorites.

9 comments:

Angela S said...

You've made some great progress since last month! They all look lovely. :)

Rhona said...

Beautiful projects. The back stitching will really bring Santa to life! :)

Lija Broka said...

Well done on the progress. You should definitely have a finish soon.

Sarah Haggett said...

These are all looking beautiful, I'm looking forward to seeing the Santa finished!

Annie said...

I love all of your projects, and you made some nice progress on them!

Katie said...

Great progress!

Sylvia said...

Your projects are coming along so beautifully. I always look forward to seeing your progress on them. Have great month!

Pam said...

Beautiful projects

CathieJ said...

I am looking forward to watching the progress on Butterfly Fairy Night. It is gorgeous. Santa is adorable. Enjoy making it come alive with the backstitching.