Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I finally finished page 6 of Little Fairies at Play.  So far 44,108 stitches complete out of 146,700.  Six pages done with 22 to go.  I hope to finish 3 pages in 2015.

Here is how it all looks.  I have unrolled the scroll bars for a full view.

 And a close up view of page 6.
I have to travel for work this week.  I am going to take a small kit from World of Cross Stitching magazine to work on at night in my hotel room.  I will also be taking a few books to read on the plane.  I hate flying.  So I need to pick books that will keep my attention.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your page finish and thanks for showing the unrolled piece. It looks fab! Good luck with the flights. :)

Annie said...

It's wonderful! It's so nice to see the whole thing.
Have a good trip:)

Jan Gartlan said...

So fabulous!!!

Katy said...

Great job!

Katie said...

Wohoo Major Happy Dance!! Love the whole thing. Great job.

Sarah Haggett said...

Wow, it looks really lovely when you can see the whole thing! Congrats on the page finish,