Sunday, September 29, 2013

This week I worked on Surely Goodness and Mercy again.  I moved my scroll rods and I will be moving them again next time.  Two more letters and I am at the half way point.  This one moves along quickly compared to the solid stitching in my other 2 projects.  I might get this one done before the end of the year!

The window salesman was out to visit on Thursday.  I have signed up for new windows.  So I am back on the stash wagon.  Good thing I stocked up on patterns during the last few Haed sales.  I know I have plenty to stitch without buying more.

Yesterday was another beautiful day!  After all of my chores were done I rode 15 miles on my bike.  I have signed up for the Galloping Gobbler 4 mile run walk on Thanksgiving Morning.  This year my sister wants to run it.  I have been jogging on the treadmill once a week.  Hope to step it up to 2 days a week this week.



1 comment:

Steph said...

Your progress is fab. Can't await to see more. Good luck of your run :)