Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wipocalypse April

 This past month I worked on Cat Cushion and it is moving right along.
I also worked on Little Fairies at Play.  I have been working on it every other week to get some good progress made.

This past week (no picture) I worked on In the Garden.  All of the cross stitching is done and I have started the backstiching.  Instead of switching projects I am going to keep it out and hope to make a big dent in the backstitching.  I have so many other projects waiting to be started.

I did mow my lawn yesterday and walked 4 miles on the River Green Way.  I am at 153 miles.   I only have a month left to hit my goal of 250 miles.

1 comment:

Rhona said...

Lovely stitching. Fairies at play look like it is a challenging piece! Good luck with your goal of 250 miles.