Sunday, August 26, 2012

 Here is my progress on Little Fairies at Play.  I only got 300 stitches done this past week.  I just can't seem to find time to stitch.
And here is my most recent jigsaw puzzle that I completed.  Brand new out of the box and it is missing 2 pieces.  I don't know if they fell off the table when I was working it or if they were missing to start with.  I put my puzzles away for now and hope to do another one this winter.  When I finish the puzzles I put them back in the box.  I have found 3 old puzzles when I was cleaning the house and have added them to the do do stack.  I shouldn't have to buy any new puzzles for a while.

My daughter is back home living with me.  She got a temporary job working where I work so we ride to work together.  School has started for my son and we are back on the school routine.

1 comment:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching. love the jigsaw. how is that always the case that pieces just disappear!