Monday, March 12, 2012

 I completed another 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle this past weekend.  I bought some more that were on sale and found several others at home while cleaning.  I guess I will keep putting them together as long as I am in the mood.
I did purchase another HAED during one of their recent sales.  It came in the mail last week.  This is Placid Waters by Mary Thompson.  This is by the same artist that did Little Fairies at Play that I am currently stitching.  I thought this one would look good in a boys room (in case I get boy grandchildren someday).  I just need more time and stitching mojo to get all of the patterns done that I have.  I did stitch yesterday and hope to get some stitching in every day this week so I will hopefully have progress to show next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello

lovely jigsaw and HAED chart!

Katie said...

Wow what a gorgeous HAED chart. I can't wait to see those bright colors in progress.

Veronica said...

Pretty jigsaw puzzle. I love jigsaw too though it's been a while since I've done one.

Oh, that's a beautiful HAED design. Love those bright, bold colours.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow that is going to be a lot of green!

Liesbeth said...

I love the chart, I was just checking this one out yesterday! The colors are so vivid!