Tuesday, July 12, 2011


Here is my progress on Butterfly Fairy Day from last week.  I am moving right along.  I really enjoy stitching on this one.



 

I went to Michaels as I had a coupon for 20% off my entire purchase. I got the floss I was missing for an upcoming new start - a HAED  -  Little Fairies at Play by Mary Thompson.  I also got more bobbins.  I still need to get the fabric.  It will be my next new start when one of my current projects is finished.




On Sunday we travelled to Cedar Point to visit my daughter.  It was hot! But we had a good time and good weather.  Monday it rained for most of the drive home.  On the drive we drove past fields of purple cabbage.  I have never seen it growing before and it was very pretty.  They were out picking the cabbage when we went by again Monday on the way home. 



3 comments:

Karen said...

Fairy is looking AWESOME!!! I need to go DMC shopping, too - but have too many other things requiring my cash at the moment :( Can't wait to see your new start :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your butterfly fairy is gorgeous!
Cedar Point...someplace that my kids want to visit soon!
Those 20% off Michael's coupons ROCK!

mdgtjulie said...

Your butterfly fairy is looking great. I have the charts for them, but haven't started either of them yet. How is it to stitch? Glad you and your family had a good day at Cedar Point. I've never seen purple cabbage growing either.