Sunday, July 18, 2010


Here is my progress on Abecedaire. I got quite a bit done this week. I think I should be able to finish this one this year. It will be my only finish for 2010. I need to add some smaller projects to my rotation.
This week I will be attempting to make Monkey Cupcakes for my co-workers birthday on Friday. I hope they come out close to the picture. After watching Cake Boss and DC Cupcakes I should be qualified to make fancy cupcakes.
Today I am going to try using Ear Candles on my son to get the earwax out. I have tried the ear drops the doctor said to use. But they didn't help at all. They are so blocked he has trouble hearing. If this doesn't work then I will take him to Ready Med and have them power washed. I hope I don't light his hair on fire. My sister, the nurse, tried them out on one of her co-workers and had no problems using them.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

those earcandles do sound a bit dangerous to me, but then again, I never used them.

your stitching looks so beautifull !

an another note, I´d just like to bring this to your attention ; every time I go tot your blog, I´m a bit confused at the opening post.
I know it says dec 31 2010 , but I think many people think that your blog is an old one, and don´t bother to read any further........
it´s just an observation, I hope you don´t mind me saying it .........

Nancy M said...

You only have a few letters left! Someone at my work swears by those candles. My son's best friend is an audiologist and he cleaned the wax out of my son's ears at his work. He said it felt like someone peeling a scab off!