Sunday, March 7, 2010


This past week I worked on Freight Train. I have completed one train car! The week before I was working on Happy Girl and made alot of progress. I stitched every night while watching the Olympics. I really enjoyed the Olympics this year. Canada did a great job of putting them on. I think it was more enjoyable since we are close in time zones. When they are hosted by a country on the other side of the world, events are happening while we are sleeping and you hear the results before you can watch them on tv. I try not to listen to the results before I can watch the competition. Looking forward to the Summer Games in 2012.

My DD is home for spring break this week and it is my DS birthday on Monday. The weather is finally warming up so stitching might slow down.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Nice progress. I love the colors in the second piece.