Monday, September 7, 2015

 I started another project.  This one is called A Garden of Faith, Hope, Love from Cross Country Stitching June 1999.  This one has been in my to do pile for a long time.  With my new motto "You can't finish anything if you never start" I went ahead and started this one  It kinda looks like a pin head person.  But the hair is done in whisper and I will add that when I am finished with all of the cross stitching.  The fabric is very stiff.  It is 14 ct Antique White Aida.  I haven't had any this stiff in a long time.
Here is what it will look like when it is finished.  This one shouldn't take too long compared to some of my others. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great start!

Annie said...

I love it! You always pick projects that I would do, too:)
Wonderful start!