Monday, January 23, 2012

 Here are my orts.  I decided on one larger container this year and I am off to a good start.  I have an even bigger jar if this one gets filled up.
 I started this smaller project to take with me while I was in Rochester.  I thought I would get it finished with 3 days of stitching time.  But I was so tired at night from standing in my booth that I didn't get as much done as I thought.  I will get it finished up next time it comes up in my rotation.  I am stitching this one on one long skinny piece of fabric with the aim of making this a wall hanging.  I have Trust God and Pray Often also stitched on this piece with plenty of room to add more.
I was working on Wintertime by Cathy Livingston the week I left for Rochester and was so close to a finish that I kept working on it when I returned.  I finished it up Friday night 1/20/12.  My first finish of 2012.  I have now stitched all 4 of the seasons by Cathy Livingston.  3 of them are framed.  This one is now in the pile waiting to be framed.

This week I am back to working on my HAED.  I love working on this one.  Will post a progress picture next week.

4 comments:

Meari said...

Congrats on your first 2012 finish. It's very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Nice Orts!
The Wintertime piece is lovely.

Nancy M said...

Congrats on your first finish this year. How nice you have done all 4 seasons now!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous finish :D