Monday, November 29, 2010


Here is my progress on Day. Starting in on the fairy's body.

Thanksgiving this year was the best in quite a while. We did buffet style. All of the kids behaved, plenty of food and time to visit with everyone. Then we were invited to my DH's sister's house for desert. Very nice visit and we made our Christmas plans. Every one in the family seems to be getting along this year. Hope it continues.

My daughter was home from college. She has her own car now and arrived Tuesday afternoon and left early Sunday morning. It was strange watching her drive off and not need me to take her back to school. Wedding plans might be moved back another year as her boyfriend is taking another year of classes to add onto his degree. So it will be at least another year before we get to setting the date and booking the hall. That is ok with me. More time to save up.

2 comments:

Nancy M said...

It's nice to see her body coming into the picture!

Stitching Noni said...

I started stitching "Night" a couple of years but unfortunately it is now sitting in the UFO cupboard! I also have "Day" but I must finish "Night" first!

Your "Day" looks great!

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/